Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today is Another Day

So it's a possibility that I can lose an ovary. I have ovarian cysts. I've had them since I was a teen. They hurt like a beeotch. It's like someone takes a hold of your ovary and just squeezes. I guess it's kinda like how guys feel when they get kicked in the junk. Sorry to be so crass, but you'll get over it.
I've already had 2 cysts removed. This could be the 3rd. All the other treatments that they would normally use have not worked. Namely, oral contraception. I've been on them for 10 years, so I know they don't work for this condition. I'd hate to think how bad it could be if I weren't on the pill.
What's scaring me is that I haven't had kids yet. Will this decrease my chances? I am 35 now. This could definitely be an obstacle.
Let the good times roll. At least I still have Zumba.

Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment